Jackie's done it, so so shall I. Sun ink to do, in it?
Three Names You Go By:
2. Squander Two
3. Mr... er... sorry, how do you pronounce that?
Three Things You Like About Yourself:
1. My wife.
2. My taste in eyewear.
3. My ability to touch the ground without bending my knees.
Three Things You Dislike About Yourself:
1. My childhood.
2. My bouts of depression.
3. My tendency to piss off people I like.
Three Parts of Your Heritage:
Three Things That Scare You:
1. Sudden loud noises.
2. The threat of intense pain.
And that's it.
Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
3. Diet Coke.
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. My wedding ring.
2. Some rather excellent FCUK wraparound shades with prescription lenses.
3. Silver cufflinks.
Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
3. Snow Patrol.
Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1. Photogenic by Squander Pilots.
2. Chocolate by Snow Patrol.
3. Is It 'Cause I'm Cool? by Mousse T.
Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
1. Getting to grips with Ableton Live.
Apart from that, no plans. I'll know them when I see them.
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
3. Physical affection.
Two Truths and a Lie:
1. The Communists banned surnames in Mongolia.
2. Bats squeak so loudly that, if we could hear them, they'd deafen us.
3. Everest is the world's tallest mountain.
Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex That Appeal to You:
Three Things You Just Can't Do:
1. Run for long distances.
2. Pronounce the letter S as a whistle for comic effect.
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Making music.
2. Watching films.
Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
1. Go to lunch.
2. Finish work for Christmas.
3. Empty my bladder.
Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
Three Kids' Names:
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Have a child, one way or another.
2. Become self-employed.
3. See a cure for diabetes.